We have now released PerfectServe Practitioner 8.2.0 for Android. The update has been released as a phased rollout starting today.
This release focuses on reworking the core of the app to address a variety of foundational issues that have been reported by our customers.
- Fixed an issue where group messages would not show the sender’s name to the recipients.
- Updated the appearance and function of the audio attachment recorder.
- Fixed a do not disturb (DND) issue where the app mutes the phone. You can now add the app as an exception to DND mode, in which case the app will alert you based on your sound settings.
- Fixed an issue where the app freezes when a user tries to send a message that has a CC recipient.
- Updated the software with functional changes to prevent unresponsive states.