NOTE: The below instructions will only work for practitioners who use PerfectServe specific credentials. If you use hospital-issued credentials to log into PerfectServe, please contact your Hospital IT Department for login assistance.
1. Click Forgot Username or Password? on the login screen.
2. Enter the recovery e-mail address provided to PerfectServe (typically this is entered during the registration process) and click Next. If an incorrect recovery e-mail address is entered, you will be directed to contact the Support Center at 877-844-7727.
3. Answer a secret question and click Next. If a secret security question is not on file, or if answered incorrectly, you will be asked to contact the Support Center.
4. Select Reset password and click Next.
5. A temporary password will be e-mailed to the address provided in Step 2. If you do not see the e-mail within a few minutes, check the junk/spam folder.
6. Return to the mobile application and enter your username and the temporary password; click Sign In.
7. You will be prompted to change your password. Enter the temporary password as the Current Password and create a new password that meets the below password requirements. When finished, click Change Password.
- 8 characters in length
- Cannot contain your username
- Cannot contain your name
- Must contain characters from at least three (3) of the following categories:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Digits (0-9)
- Special characters (such as !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *)
- Cannot be one of the previously used twelve passwords
For a downloadable/printable version of the above instructions, click the below attachment.