We have now released Practitioner 8.5.1 for Android. The update has been released as a phased rollout starting today.
- Expanded the directory search field to support searches with over fifteen characters.
- Resolved a login issue where the phone number field allowed the submission of fewer than the mandatory ten digits.
- Fixed a bug that caused incoming notifications to be muted while a user was actively engaged with the conversation list.
- Introduced an update that sets voice memos to automatically use the speaker mode by default. Additionally, users can now utilize the speakerphone icon to switch audio output between the headset and speaker.
- Updated the display to ensure that the future delivery message is now clearly visible while composing a new message in light mode.
- Other changes in this release are internal and do not affect the user experience. As such, users will see no change in functionality.